West Coast Gifts Return Policy
West Coast Gifts offers a 100% customer satisfaction policy. We want you and your customers to have a pleasant experience when purchasing our products. If you require technical support or manufacturer warranty support at any time, please contact our warranty department.
How to Return Merchandise
To receive a replacement or refund, all damages, defects, broken items and manufacturer errors must be reported within two days of receiving your order from West Coast Gifts. We accept returns on merchandise within three months of the original purchase date as long as the return is pre-approved and given a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth return process:
- Fill out this form for pre-approval of your return
- Upon approval of the return, you will receive your RMA number
- Complete your RMA form and include the item codes, date purchased, purchase price and invoice number
- Clean the merchandise and remove any store pricing stickers
- Include item code stickers on each item
- Ensure items are in original packaging with all accessories, including pipe pouches and special boxes
- If you are returning a vaporizer, the security seal must be intact
- Pack merchandise in bubble wrap or packing peanuts for a secure journey
- A copy or photo of original customer receipt
Items Damaged in Shipping
If you receive merchandise that was damaged during shipping, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and include the following information in your report:
- Item code
- Invoice number
- Photo of damaged item
- Whether the box showed signs of damage before you opened it
Please do not dispose of the damaged item until your warranty invoice or credit note is issued.
Short Shipped Orders
If items are missing from your shipment, please first ensure that you have emptied the package of all packing peanuts and that the items are in fact missing and have not been incorrectly counted, shelved or sold.
Please report missing items within 48 hours and include the following information in your report:
- Item code
- Invoice number
- Quantity of items not received
The following merchandise is non-returnable:
- Discontinued items
- Sale items
- Items you received for free
- Items with a broken safety seal
- Items with parts missing
- Items in damaged or scratched boxes or packaging
- Items purchased through another company
- Items with broken glass
- Defective vaporizers (however we will warranty these)
If your return does not follow the above guidelines, the incorrectly returned merchandise will be sent back to you on your next order from West Coast Gifts, or it will remain at West Coast Gifts until the return forms are completed correctly and any missing parts are returned. Incorrect returns are charged an additional restocking fee of 5% on top of the mandatory 15% restocking fee. We reserve the right to destroy any vaporizer not cleaned before being returned.
We strive to provide our customers with superior service, however, as a distributor we are not always able to warranty every item. If your customers experience issues with an item after repeated use, please direct them to the item’s manufacturer. We recommend informing your customers at the time of purchase that they should contact the manufacturer if they experience issues with the product.
If you have any questions or require assistance with returns, please contact our warranty department (email@example.com).
*West Coast Gifts reserves the right to all final decisions regarding returns, and the right to change our policies and pricing at any time.